Monday, May 4, 2009

Change In the Air!

Sooooo

Change number One:

I didn't think everything would be done before tomorrow, but I finished it up tonight so.... I'm moving this here blog to Wordpress.com.

Here's the link: Randomocity
Didn't change the name or anything - so if you just search me on Wordpress.com you should be able to find it.

Anyway, don't forget to change whatever you do to check this blog. I'm giving it a week, and then deleting it. I'll start posting to both tomorrow - but keep in mind after next week, I'm deleting this blog and only posting on Wordpress. Don't forget to join me there!

**UPDATE**
I can not create a mailing list on WordPress - so you'll have to go to the site and click on the Subscribe link. It will take you to a FeedBurner site, that will allow you to sign up for email updates when I update there. It's simple. Or..... here's the link for subscribing:
Subscribe to Randomocity on WordPress!

No comments: