Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Promised Randomness

I'm back from vacation!
Link
First - overwhelming response to my who's reading post. Really.....

Vacation was awesome. Alabama is like a different country. The people there are all so friendly and chatty. I kind of wish (read: do wish) I was still there - except for with Baby Crazy. I enjoyed 4 days in an RV with no hot water (thank God for heat and bath houses). We actually didn't end up doing any of the planned events - and spent a good portion (read: most) of vacation drunk. It was nice to not have any responsibilities. We headed home on Monday relatively early - but got side tracked about an hour into the trip and ended up at Cathedral Caverns. Two hours later - we started the rest of our trip home, the whole way talking about how we wished we could stay. We took some pictures - not as many as we did on our last trip up - but we did get some really good ones, so I just need to get them on the computer and get them resized. Which I plan on trying to do tomorrow.

Oh - I did my taxes yesterday! (And by I, I mean my Mom) I am so excited about the amount I'm getting - which won't be shared here, but I could technically buy a car - used, but a car none the less. Except there's some debt I need to pay off and a fish tank that I need to buy. (Ok, so I don't need the fish tank - but I want it really badly) And I have a car that runs and is in pretty good shape - so I don't need a car.

No comments: